Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Available for hire

Dear Readers,

Yours truly is on the market. I'm looking for a job or freelance work--either in Florence or in the virtual sphere (or both). My family and I have developed the pesky habit of liking to eat--and the global economic crisis (I've been told) has resulted in the whittling down of my current hours/salary into little more than a mournful nub.

I have a lot of verve, and a Master's Degree in English Literature to boot. Over the years, I've worn many hats and can say with unabashed certainty that I can do almost anything you'd care to throw at me--as long as it doesn't involve ironing or taking my clothes off.

Please contact me if you know of anything, dear, sympathetic Readers. I'll be happy to discuss details, forward a resumé, etc.

Thanks for your support,

Campobello

4 comments:

  1. Markian4:27 PM

    I could use an editor when I launch my new blog in May. Pay is in chile rellenos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Markian, I am indeed intrigued! You are speaking my language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you found anything? I know how you feel, times are hard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saretta,

    No, unfortunately nothing yet. It is really quite discouraging out there. I'm gnashing my teeth in frustration!

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments are always welcome.
Sometimes Blogger has problems. If you don't see your comment, try posting from another browser such as Google Chrome.